Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Do work son...

That's what I need to do, but unfortunately, real life is interfering...

I did however get halfway to level 74, so I am not too far behind what I projected. But I do wish I could hit 78 before this weekend ends. However, there is an issue, work... My work is conducting some projects that basically will entail long hours.

So *sigh* I will be stuck at around 75 I am thinking and missing out on some raids with the guildies. Sucks, but life is what it is. However, I will try my best to get into the mix when I can.

One PLUS I did have happen was I dropped 1000 Gold on Dual Spec!!! I am now a certified Shadow/Holy Spec Priest! So I healed my first instance as Holy, and it was epic! I have to get used to the amount of heals I toss out, because sure enough the amount of overheals committed was around 42%!!! So I need some practice, gimme a break! But no one died! So there was a plus, that is the main thing I think!

Anyway, I will try to get on to try and hit lvl 74 tonight, I am already halfway, so we will see!!! Pictures will be coming sooner or later!

I will try to get a guild pic done!

No comments:

Post a Comment