Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hi, my name is Voicless and I am a Shadow Priest. Yes, that's right, a Shadow Priest. I don't expect for parties to jump up and down for me, but I do want you to recognize what type of potential I have for a group. I fill this little spot in your group that calls for someone who can provide some DPS but jump onboard the heal wagon if need arises. I can also carefully monitor my DPS to make sure I don't out aggro your tanks. I provide a nice little Stamina Buff, along with some Spirit Buffs! One problem, and one that I know all too well about, I suffer from being squishy. I cannot take an all out beating, but I can delay the inevitable. Plop out a nice bubble on myself and I can buy myself a few precious seconds for the tank to get back his aggro, as well as being able to Disperse as the need arises. I am not trying to say that you can't do it without me, no way, what I am saying is give me a chance and I think you will be pleasantly suprised at what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment