Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sleep...

Oh sleep, you sweet and elusive thing you! Working nights is wreaking a bit of havoc on my body, and what doesn't help is the fact that I have to keep accomplishing certain tasks during the daylight hours! So my pattern is all messed up! I think I got a total of 4 hours today, and now I have to go pull an all nighter! Oh well, the price you pay to serve your country! LOL!

I got to log onto WOW for about an hour today, nothing crazy. Played like one BG, Eye of the Storm? I think that was what it was called, kind of like a version of Arathi Basin, but a slightly different twist added in, there is a flag in the middle. I wasn't sure, but it seemed like you snagged the flag then high-tailed it to the nearest tower that you possessed, not too bad, it was interesting.

I then figured I had enough time to go snag myself an add-on, so I went to http://www.curse.com/ (love this page) and downloaded Bartender. I have to say I am impressed by it. I am sure I can get it to the visual look that I want, but I need more than thirty minutes to play around with it, but I love the flexibility of it, and I will be working on it a bit later. It freed up quite a bit of play space, especially when I moved a bar or two up to the top of the screen, away from the middle. I will probably be picking up something else like Grid, so I can be aware of everyone's health in instances and such. I know, I know, I am a Shadow Priest. But on some occassions, I like to throw a few heals in the mix, especially when I see someone floundering. I will get screenshots of my UI once I have got it configured the way I am comfortable with!

No comments:

Post a Comment