Friday, October 16, 2009

78...

*Sigh* I hate when work interferes with mith my WOW life... I am less than a bar away from 78 and trying to get mor einvolved with the guild runs and whatnot, but alas, work calls and I have to report to duty at 1800...

So I guess in the morn I will be getting that last little bit of work in and trying to start the process of getting into some nice gear!

What I do dislike is the Nesingwary Quests. Kill 60 friggin beasts?! Wow, talk about a waste of time, but I did it, and it only put me that much closer to my goal. But once I am out of the Basin, I will be much happier. I just hope that I can push thru 78-80 as fast I did 76-78. I say that while taking into account what type of availability to WOW I have had. The last 3 days I have not jumped on the game, Real Life calls, and I spent the time with my wife in Tokyo. I cannot complain, fun times. All it did was build up my 2x Exp bar, which does nothing more than make the uphill battle to the next level even more tolerable.

On a note that has nothing to do with anything WOW, I just saw the Quizno's new sandwich, looks to be a tasty Philly Cheesesteak. Only thing is, there is no Quizno's here in Japan. I can't wait to get home in january for my visit to the States!

No comments:

Post a Comment